im•bibe. verb. 1.) to consume, to drink; 2.) to absorb, to soak up; 3.) to take or receive into the mind, as knowledge, ideas, or the like.
IMBIBED is monthly link love. It features links to posts by blogging comrades that I dig. It’s categorized based on my own blog’s categories.
- Summer Juice Recipes: “The Pinkberry” and the “Raspberry Lime Elixir”!
- Pork Belly Carnitas
- Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs… Every Time
- How to Make Butter
- Deconstructed Hamburgers (Hamburger Salad)
- Monkey Poop (a.k.a. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites)
- 5-Minute Dairy-Free Peach Ice Cream
- Flourless Brownies
- Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce
- YUM-O! Pesto in the Vitamix Recipe
- How to Cure Your Bacon at Home
- Soaked Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- Traditional Shoo Fly Pie Recipe
- How to Make Vanilla Extract (with or without alcohol)
- Grain-Free Banana Bread
More About Food
- 6 Tips for Avoiding GMO Foods
- Romancing the Bees: Sustainability of Honey
- Can We Really Eat Chocolate? Things You Should Know
- 3 Ugly Truths About Protein Powders
- Stop Feeding Your Baby Cereal
- Why I Gave Up Peanut Butter
- 100% Grassfed Beef at Aldi’s? What?
- Is Sugar Toxic? 4 Insane But True Things
- Real Food Coffee Roundup
- Why You Should Only Eat Pastured Eggs + Unraveling the Real Meanings Behind Egg Carton Labels
Health & Wellness
- DIY Facelift – How to Increase Collagen Production Naturally
- White Willow Bark (for headaches and general aches & pains)
- Build Your Child’s Immune System With An Immune Boosting Tincture for Children
DIY & Homesteading
- How to Make Hand Sanitizer Naturally
- DIY Calming Lavender Linen Spray
- Fermenting Your Chicken Food 101
- Homemade Bar Soap
- Orange Honey Lotion Bars
Life & Culture
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="242634"] [shareaholic app="recommendations" id="14114887"]
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.