I’m very glad you’re here.
I thought I’d make this page to help you navigate the terrain of this blog.
First, I’d like to direct you to the video to your right, wherein I shamelessly exploit my child’s cuteness in order to welcome you to this blog——>
Here’s some content you might want to read, to learn about me and what this blog’s all about:
- the About Oystergirl page
- What Paleo Means to Me (a non-dogmatic view) — learn about my approach to food and life that sets the tone for this blog
- my 1st anniversary post, which revisits my favorite and most popular posts of the 1st year
Here are my most popular posts (as of 1/24/14):
- Cold-Brewed Lavender Lemonade with Raw Honey Recipe
- Jenn’s Paleo Egg Muffin Recipe
- Healing Hot Toddy Recipe (medicianl & recreational)
- Egg, Avocado, and Tomato Salad Recipe
- One-Ingredient Cheese Crisps
All recipes!! If you like my recipes, check out my recipe index (you can also browse the recipes via the navigation menu up top).
Here are my top 5 non-food posts:
- What Paleo Means to Me
- How To Get A Bad Night’s Sleep
- Homemade Tooth Powder and Mouthwash
- Vibram Five Fingers: Shoes For People Who Hate Shoes
- Baby-Led Weaning: the traditional approach to solid food
You can also sign up to get regular email updates from me.
And your feedback is always welcome! Let me know what you’ve liked and what you’d like to see here.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you’ll keep hanging out!
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.